Monday, December 31, 2007

Intrsopection - Dec 31, 2007

Am a drifter on a stream
Gazing at the world go by…
opening my eyes to contradiction…
expecting the delights…accepting the harshness…o
vercoming the blues…
celebrating the highs…
defeating the lows…
rising above the negatives…
inspired by the positives…
making friends for life…
not fearing the deep…
delving into the unknown at every step…
living the NOW…
learning along the way

That’s who I think I am!!

Flowing with the tide
But making choices, that matter…
coffee chocolate chip over vanilla…
tandoori chicken over dal makhni…
sushi over Manchurian…
chocolates over…anything…
sweet over spicy (perfumes!!!)…
FRIENDS over Most exciting Police videos…
classic over retro…
dusky over fair…
brain over brawn…
walking over running…
working over sitting idle…
silence over noise...
stability over surprises…
optimism over cynicism…
love over fame…
power over money…
candlelight over neon lights…
beaches over mountains…
outdoors over indoors…
boat rides over fast cars

That’s who I think I am!!

Loving life the way it is

I think that’s who I am
That is who I am…
At least for now!!!

No comments: