Friday, March 27, 2009

Meeting of Minds (or not)

Having worked in a Corporate setup for over 18 months, the one thing I have seen in abundance are meetings! They meet so that they can decide what to meet for!!
So, today when I read the following post, I couldn't suppress a smile. It's so true and seems straight from the heart of someone who's been made a victim of such calls of no-action time and again.
Read on, pure pleasure guaranteed.
http://sethgodin.typepad.com/seths_blog/2009/03/getting-serious-about-your-meeting-problem.html

5 comments:

workhard said...

LOL, meetings to decide what to meet on...Or they just a bunch of nervous wreck and cant decide what to do....

Read poems

Faraz said...

Extending the thought, I like the idea of having topless meetings!

http://www.adaptivepath.com/blog/2008/03/31/rules-for-topless-meetings/

Jagjit said...

Meetings! Yeah that's a problem nonetheless. But in an advertising agency, meetings are more like very casual, and there aren't too many of them. Nice post. Seth Godin's 9 points can do make a difference.

Renovatio said...

I enjoy the kind of meetings I've had in my last couple of projects. In a room full of couches, everyone on their own laptop researching the exact same thing and discussing what the find. This is in between shooting segments.

Mayank said...

please post something new soon! its been LONG :(