Friday, March 20, 2009

Out of hibernation...

heard from a really old friend today (via mail and a strange Google Calendar invitation, what else!!) and was sooo happy.
Actually heard from two of them, Faraz and Sandy, and both being the people they are brought a big smile on my face for absolutely different reasons.
Now Sandy is on ship and somehere close to Australia (or so his mail states) and his mail was a follow up to an apology mail for missing out on my birthday!! And also about what gifts he should get me from phoren land!! hahaha...so u see, happy for two reasons..gifts and gifts from a friend of over 15 years...

Next up, Faraz Khalid (Faraz means High...that's his fav line seemingly). Saw his blog after months and loved the pics..and he made me smile coz it's Faraz!! He is just endearing in a very strange way. And apparently he discovered the 'real me' in these pages (confused look).. So, happy yet again for hearing from a friend of the same 15 years..on and off!! And seeing him back in action reminded me that I hadn't put up a post in over 3 weeks, so I followed him out of Hibernation :)

more in the following post, this one is just for two of my favorite people!!
Thanks guys :)

No comments: