Monday, August 4, 2008

The discoveries of a Monday morning

It is not really a discovery in a way. But it is not even inconsequential. It matters a lot!!

Atleast to me it does. And I have decided, this is how it is going to be..

No more mindless chase, no charade, nothing. It matters to me. It is important. Period!!

This rather uneventful Monday morning gave me two very important 'discoveries':
  • I hate Maths and I hate it more than I ever did in school. And I wonder why Aryabhatta wanted to be a famous man? And I wonder why we invented all the logarithms and the twenty different kinds of numbers. Yes, the simple 1, 2, 3, 4.... have atleast 20 different names to them. I wonder why...
  • And chocolate is the puuuurrrfect solution to alll miseries in life..rich, dark, tempting, melted and mmmmm....(serve at room temperature. Do yourself a favor, don't eat it cold)

No comments: