Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Celebrity Collage...

..on a not so free Tuesday evening sweeping aside the piles of work, I decided to test a link that showed me pictures of celebrities who looked like me.
What you see in the post below is a result of that endeavor...

I am just thinking..I am secretly quite happy with what I see here. So, I am convinced I don't need nose jobs or chin jobs or cheek jobs or anything is is Miss Alba looks like me ;p

PS: when I did the same 'experiment' with two different pictures, the results were startlingly different. One of them even said I looked like Serena Williams!! (I am not quite amused you see).

Needless to say, I chose to put up the best collage :)

But then, that's human nature. After all, we are like this only...

More experiments with other pics to follow soon..so watch this space at your own risk!!

No comments: