Thursday, February 26, 2009

To choose between....

...."a tower" and a "workaholic"!!

Now that is what two of my friends and blog mates seem to tag me!! Thank you Aishwarya and Tanu for including me in the treasured list.

And if I were to choose between the two, I think it would be a rather difficult job. While I will shout to the world that I am not a workaholic, I secretly know the truth and lying to myself is an art I still haven't mastered. So, I bow in thy honor, Tanu.

As for the Tower, like I told Aish, an adjective wouldn't hurt. (For the uninitiated, this has much to do with the 'demographics' in my case and is not intentionally metaphorical). But I love it since I made the cut out of the millions she knows from this world and outer space. So, thank u..muah!!

So, out of a list of Miss Smarty Pants, Goody Two Shoes, Shopaholics and much more, I guess I am the 'Towering Workaholic'!! Not bad.

In case any of you has any more adjectives or tags that you want to attach with my name, feel free!! We live in a democracy, after all.

(BTW, I know Mansukh has certain fondness for 'Tyrant' when it comes to me ;))

Thank you guys, once more

2 comments:

Tanu Anand said...

awwww.... see.... i knew you would look inside u and find that adorable workoholic! :)... ur welcome sweetie! :)... and may i say that the 'Towering Workoholic' sounds Grande! ;)

Ruchi Mann said...

hehehehe...it was funny you know!!! and i love the grandness of my new name...hehe