Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Weepy Wednesday

It's something about the middle of the week. the once favorite day has invariably become a drag. From wow to weepy...quite a transition, I say!!

So after working endlessly on a submission (yes, the same one as yesterday) I am literally dead. And as I dig into the thought of something to divert my mind, right on my laptop screen pops up an image of yummmmy chocolate. And then...anyone who knows me knws about 'the pwer of chocolate'. So automatically, it qualifies for the picture of the day.
Not again the best picture but it did wonders for me. So, here goes,


Deeper and deeper I sink
Into the mystery of those eyes
Not for what you said
It is a mystery
Ah a mystery to me
A mystery I like
Deeper and deeper I sink
Into the mystery of those eyes

No comments: