Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Picture of the Day

Sitting in my office today working on a rather boring submission, i thought that I should add a little colour to my blog. And what better way than some pictures.

So, going forward every day, I shall have a 'picture of the day' post..pick up random pictures and then jot down the first thoughts that come to my mind. No reason why. Just to break the monotony.And the best the very tired and overworked brain of mine could come up with at this time.

So here goes, today's 'pick':

The mask behind which we hide.
I wear this so that you know not who I am.
I am scared. I am scarred.
I smile to you while I cry inside.

...end of a long day at work. Time to go home. Good Night.

Photograph courtesy - Source: www.kodak.com, Photographer: Stefan Nielsen

2 comments:

Aishwarya Rao said...

Ah..so well said...looks like a reflection to me! And I love the makeover for the blog btw!

Ruchi Mann said...

@aishwarya:
:) thank u thank u!!! much much.