Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On the Floor

One of the recent good radio spots I came across was for NITCO tiles...

It's quite a simple philosophy actually. This one really off-the-tune guy is singing Oh Carol and intersperses each sentence with 'on the floor'. Very simple. Critics might even argue that it follows a been-there-done-that approach. But what the heck!! It sure catches your attention. I am sure this will do some good to the brand, much more than the idea of using random models posing seductively 'on the floor' :)

Good job!!

2 comments:

Divesh said...

nice blog.

and by the way the bucket list is not really overrated..

Ruchi Mann said...

@divesh:
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you like the blog :)

As for The Bucket List, the reason I said it was overrated was because with stalwarts like Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, one would expect something truly ground breaking. I, for sure, had really high expectations from the movie. And was more than just a little let down by the final product. Afterall it was a great premise but the narrative and the editing left much to be desired. It just failed to tug at your heartstrings. That is just why I hold the opinion that I do. But yes it is a good movie still...