Friday, December 19, 2008

Rabba Rabba..

And Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is a super hit!!!

Well, this news lays the foundation of a perfect weekend ahead for a Shah Rukh fan like me. It is not like this is a result of the trials or tribulations of the man we call Baadshah, but it nothing short of that if you ask a loyalist :)

The King Khan is smiling as are Yash Raj films (all the way to the bank). The audience are smiling a great deal as the film has lifted a veil of broodiness from the society which had descended post the 26/11 attacks. So while Mr Khan, you talk of eating gol gappas in love or making every common man's story a love story to remember, a little fan waves her hand out to you shyly, secretly smiling at your success :)

BTW, I should kill myself. I still haven't seen the movie (yeah yeah). But I will, this weekend for sure. Like I said, this is just the start to a perfect weekend :)

No comments: