Monday, January 5, 2009

2009 - Of wishes and many more

This new year I decided not be overtly demanding. No no don't celebrate just yet. I will still continue to be my mean bitchy self, will still ask you Ms Mann to clear the room and the almirah, will still hound Blob to eat less and proper, will always continue to hound Sandeep to work, and will still write 166 mails in a day (all official).
But what I will most certainly not do this year is be demanding - literally - in terms of my demands. I will tone it down just a wee bit.
So here goes my dream list for 2009:

  • A big branded bag in brown animal hyde
  • A smashing red overcoat
  • One really sexy pair of really really high heel boots in black
  • One really sexy pair of boots in white (notice the difference in heels)
  • Pink sunglasses (no questions please)
  • Growing my hair really long (atleast till below my waist)
  • Getting down to exercising every single day
  • Eating healthier
  • Blogging regularly
  • Sleep less on holidays
  • To read many more books
  • To buy atleast 20 DVDs/VCDs of hindi and english classics
  • Watching atleast 25 good movies this year
  • To meet many more friends
  • Going to Big Chill atleast 4 times this year (that is not too much for a fan but knowing myself...it's just fine)
  • Finally getting my marksheets from Symbi
  • LEARN TO COOK - that is a real big deal

I am sure I will add many more to this list as I go along. But for now, this is it 9I said I wasn't going to be very demanding :))

No comments: