Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Tag Time of the year

Got this tag today and decided to break my rules at never responding to tags and entertain myself this time.

So here goes.

1. What is your occupation?
I would like to believe it is Communications Consultant with AMEX but what the others would have me believe is 'to bother them with details till the last breath'. I shall go with that too :)

2. What color are your socks right now?
Black

3. What are you listening to right now ?
With or Without You :)

4. What was the last thing that you ate ?
Yum yum yum...BROWNIE...gobbled it up against relishing it. I don't think it was the hunger but the greed.

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
No!!!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My boss's wife advising her about some great places for dinner. I do take my job rather seriously.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes.

8. How old are you today?
24 years 10 months

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Don't have a favorite. I can tell you I hate WWF though.

10. What are your favorite drinks?
Orange juice. Followed by plain drinking water. And then Coconut water.

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes.

12. Favorite food?
Dal rice. (And I know Mansukh Mann will have a few things to say about this :))

13. What is the last movie you watched?
To Sir, With Love. Planning to watch Kite Runner rather soon.

14. Favorite day of the year?
None in particular really. But I do like March 8 (which is my birthday), December 30 (the excitement of December 31 is too great) and think December 25 (it's something to do with Christmas)

15. How do you vent anger?
Depends on who it is that I am venting it on. Mostly I yell. Or I just simply pretend that the cause of the anger has just been swallowed up by the earth and is so not worth my attention!!

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Child????

17. What is your favorite season?
Winter. I love the idea of hot milk and all the parathas.

18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Always.

19. When was the last time you cried?
Can't recall. Can tell you when I made someone cry though (evil evil)

20. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes. And my closet is mostly really clean.

21. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
None. My long standing friends are not very active on the virtual medium.

22. What did you do last night?
Slept.

23. What are you most afraid of?
Fire. Cooking too :)

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburger?
Cheese I guess.

25. Favorite dog breed?
Golden retrievers and Labradors. And I hate all the small ones.

26. Favorite day of the week?
Wednesday. Don't ask me why!!

27. How many states have you lived in?
Three. Delhi, Maharashtra (Pune) and Karnataka (Bangalore, though Bangalore was only 3 months still)

28. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds. Big ones. (guilty pleasures)

29. What is your wish for this new year?
I want to be able to exercise regularly. For a more detailed wish list, hop down a few posts.

30. New year resolution?
To let people live....(Mansukh will swear by this)

1 comment:

Mayank said...

feel fantastic reading it! :) thanks!