Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NO-THING and NOTHING

I think I am miserably going to fail at my resolve of writing atleast one post every day. It's the middle of the week and I have nothing to say or do. I mean technically, I have a lot to do else I wouldn't be at work at 11 PM!!! (Actually I think this is the cause of all concern as far as I am concerned).
I wanted to write about something nice. But no, people would just not let that be. I have a rather horrible website to work on (and that has been continuing for 3 and a half months now. That by the way is no reflection of my competence, just the indecisiveness of the other team who can't decide which font color goes well with what background color. That, actually is another story for another post.) And to top the mundane work, I am famished. I have had the Costas of the world and refused to be fed another synthetic morsel. I have munched on Good Day Choco chip cookies since the afternoon (and they are really not all that bad) so much that I am feeling sick now.

And to say that this is just the middle of the week. I dread to think what the rest of it would be like!!!

Ok..back to work now.

BTW: In my time of nothingness, i came upon a rather interesting question. Is NO-THING different from NOTHING??

6 comments:

के सी said...

its nice to read u. keep going

Anonymous said...

I like the top picture of Sunset

Ruchi Mann said...

@ Vineet:
I don't really know if its a sunset. It could very well be sunrise too..and i love the picture too.

Tanu Anand said...

why don't you crib/bitch about why 'some people' cannot decide on which font colour will go well with which background colour???!!! :P.. that could be post for tomorrow.. and then for post for day-after tomorrow = you could give us a detailed description/review of the GoodDay Choco-chip cookies...hehehe! watsay? :)

PS: i just read all your posts below..good job..i have been trying to write since i came back..damn the work!

Ruchi Mann said...

@Tanu:
Thanks babe!! Bitching about those people might not really be such a good idea...so many of them afterall :)
As for the chocolate chip cookies, i am working on the details..will surely dedicate a post rather soon. Hope you had fun at Goa!! I have waiting for a new post from you for the longest time. Get down to it woman!!

Tanu Anand said...

Done! at your command Ruchi Mann! (that rhymed!!! heheehe).... 2 posts jusht for you! muah! :)