Monday, January 12, 2009

AHOY!!

And I couldn't resist anymore. The lure, the pull was too much for me. I tried to look away but he pulled me closer and closer every time. At last I just shrugged and gave in.. rather meekly at that. I might regret it later but there's nothing much that I can do to undo it now. I have literally swallowed the forbidden fruit. I don't know what to do!! And now that I have set foot on this perilous path, I am sure that this is a one way journey!! There is no looking back.

Finally, I must give in to the fact that yes I did it. I must just let myself believe that I went ahead and let myself be driven to his sensuous leathery feel. And his mind boggling scent too. My oh my!!! Do I love my new ALDO or not!!

Now what did you think..it's just a shoe my dear that I am talking about here!! Don't let your imagination run wild. Tame!!!

2 comments:

Tanu Anand said...

oh i soo knew it was an ALDO! (I saw the ending first!;))... but i soo envy u woman! :)

Ruchi Mann said...

(guilty smile)....